Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Recognizing and Printing Numbers 21-50 and a WINNER

We are having major difficulty printing numbers 20-30 in my class.  I decided to make an extended version of my Printing and Recognizing Numbers 1-20 pack.  My students are writing their numbers backwards and in the wrong order, so this will help them with the higher digits.  Introducing my newest pack:





I made a bundled version of all of the printing number worksheets for numbers 1-50, if you need all of them!



Annnnnd most importantly, the 3 winners from the All You Need is Love Giveaway, are:



Lynn (following my blog)
Jenna (following my instagram)
Lori (liking my facebook page)

Thank you SO MUCH for your love and support, and for following all of my goodies!  I already sent you an email, write me back and let me know what three items you want from my TpT Store!


2 comments:

  1. Love this number set! So many of my firsties still write their numbers backwards!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great number pack! Those numbers can be tricky for the little ones. Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete