Friday, February 1, 2013

#FiveForFriday

I am #obsessed with hashtags lately.  I have turned in the linky party Five For Friday into my weekly hashtag caption post!  Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 photos from you week!

 
This week was #spirit week!  Here are some photos from our festivities...
 
#NerdDay  #HowDoYouExplainANerdToA5YearOld
 
#WesternDay  #MyClassroomManagementWentUpCauseIWasWearingABadge

#JumpingPicture  #MyStudentTookThis  #LadyLiberty  #CrazyHatDay  #WhoPostsUglyPicturesOfThemself
 
#SportsJerseyDay  #MyHighSchoolBasketballUniform  #JockForLife

#TpTSaleThisSundayAndMonday  #ThankYouAshelyForTheButton
 
If you leave a comment...please share your thougths in #hashtag only ;)
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. #lovethejumpingpic
    #funspiritweek
    #iwantspiritweek

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. #sostinkincute
    #lovethemeddressdays
    #keepthebadge

    #Catherine
    #The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. #youareadorable
    #nouglypicstakenofyouever
    #loveyourspirit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally post ridiculous pictures of myself too! :) Teaching firsties keeps me young and slightly CRAAAZY! :) Hee hee hee! :) I have not yet gotten into Twitter...so, no hashtags from me. :) I'm still trying to get on Pinterest without having a panic attack at everything I'm seeing all at once! :/ Thanks for sharing the randomness of your week! :) It was fun to read about! :) I found you through the Five for Friday linky and I'm your newest follower! :) Can't wait to read more about the fun you guys are having this year! :)

    Tamara
    Mrs. Russell's Room-First Grade
    www.tamaravrussell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #lovin'thecostumes
    #amazinghowapictureandhashtagcansaysomuch
    #enjoytherestofyourweekend

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete