Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ornament Craftivity


I am so excited to share this Ornament Craftivity with you!  I made this with my students and they LOVED it!  We made the ornament craft, and then I placed them on Christmas trees that I made for our bulletin board..


I love the idea of switching up all of the colors to make the ornaments look different.  I also tried making some using scrapbook paper to add more detail!



You can pick up the Ornament Craftivity at my TpT Store!



This pack includes a Christmas Ornament Craftivity and some sheets to incorporate into your Language Arts and Math curriculum.  You could ask each student to bring in an ornament from their house and do a writing to describe it!  Or you could just make the craftivity with them and have the students write and describe their craft.

Includes:
-ornament craft
-writing sheet
-"can, has, is" sheet
-describing map
-2 roll the dice and color the number above or below sheets

Here are the kids making the ornament craft in my class this week!




Happy Holidays!


4 comments:

  1. OOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like, I like! I feel like all we've been doing all week is crafting. I kinda love it! I pinned this little craft! "Adorbs!"

    Megan
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute but my favorite is one on the right. Super cute!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete