Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Family Christmas Card Photo!

Well folks, I have debating on sharing our family Christmas card photos all month.  And after asking my family if it was ok, here they are!  My sister and I talked my family into dressing up for our Christmas photos...all costumes are from the Oriental Trading Company.  Merry Christmas to all of you!





AND a jumping photo...


{I don't know if I would be honored or horrified if these photos end up in some coffee table book titled: "Worst Family Christmas Photos"...}

Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. So funny!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!! http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photos! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I think you all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously. THE best family Christmas photos ever! I loooovvvve!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos!! I hope you had a great Christmas! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are the best!
    Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete