Friday, June 15, 2012

Freebie Friday: Mexico Mini Unit

I am so excited for Summertime Freebie Friday over at Teaching Blog Addict!  Each Friday, you can link up and post a freebie to share with everyone.  I want to become better at having freebies on my blog, and summer is the perfect chance for me to get working on some of those!  :)


I know I am posting the most random freebie today.  I am working for a summer school, and the summer theme is traveling around the world.  Each week we are focusing on a different country, and our first stop is Mexico!  I made a Mini Unit Mexico Theme packet that you can download for free!


There are 8 different sheets that are great graphic organizers to navigate through a Mexico theme.  These will be great for a Cinco De Mayo Unit next year too!  Head over to my TPT store to pick one up for FREE!!! :)  Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. This will be awesome to teach around Cinco de Mayo next year!! Thank you so much! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing :)I am always looking for ways to incorporate learning about other countries into class :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I just found your blog and became your newest follower. I noticed on your profile that you are in Orange County, CA. I was born in CA (a long time ago!) and have relatives there. The last time I was there was in 1981! I'm sure it's changed a LOT!
    Fee free to visit my "new" blog: Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos.
    It's nice "meeting" you!
    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I recognized that little old name that popped up on the Blogger Meet Up FB page! I cannot wait to meet you in person . . . Vegas here we come :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete